- Miles W. Ingwers, Clinton J. Steketee, Sushil K. Yadav & Zenglu Li (2021) Relationships among carbon isotope composition, growth, and foliar nitrogen in soybean, Journal of Crop Improvement, DOI: 10.1080/15427528.2021.1910092 .
- Kumar, S., Natta, S and Yadav, SK. 2021. Advances in Plant Biochemistry for Food Quality and Nutrition. In: Ch. Srinivasarao et al., (Eds). Agricultural Research, Technology and Policy: Innovations and Advances, ICAR-National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM), Hyderabad, Telangana, India, pp79-100 .
- G. Pratibha, K.V. Rao, I.Srinivas, B.M.K Raju, Arun Shanker, M.Madhavi, A.K.Indoria, M.Srinivasa Rao, Keshav Murthy, K.Sammi Reddy, Ch.Srinivas Rao, A.K.Biswas, S.K.Chaudhari 2021 .
- Bal, S.K., Wakchaure, G.C., Potekar, S., Choudhury, B.U., Choudhary, R.L., Sahoo, R.N. (2021). Spectral Signature-Based Water Stress Characterization and Prediction of Wheat Yield under Varied Irrigation and Plant Bio-regulator Management Practices. Journal of the Indian Society of Remote Sensing. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12524-021-01325-6 .
- Srinivasa Rao M, Sreelakshmi P, Deekshita K, Vanaja M, Srinivas I, Maheswari M, Srinivas K, Sammi Reddy K, Bhaskar S and Ravindra Chary G 2021 Interactive effects of temperature and CO2 on efficacy of insecticides against Spodoptera litura Fab. in a global warming context Phytoparasitica (Springer Nature)2021,1-15 https://doi.org/10.1007/s12600-020-00854-z .
- Brief report on Awareness Campaign on "Efficient and Balanced Use of Fertilizers" (including Nano-Fertilizers) on 21.06.2022 .
- Report of the International Day of Yoga organized at ICAR-CRIDA, Hyderabad on 21st June 2022 .
- Under construction
- National Seminar on Harnessing the Potential of Panchabhutas (tatvas) for Sustainable Climate Resilient Rainfed Agriculture during 28-29 September, 2022 at ICAR-CRIDA, Hyderabad
- International Conference on Reimagining Rainfed Agro-ecosystems: Challenges & Opportunities during 22-24, December 2022 at ICAR-CRIDA, Hyderabad
ICAR-CRIDA, Santoshnagar, Hyderabad - 500 059
+91 -040 24532243, 24530161